Personal representation from an attorney who cares about the outcome of your family legal issues. That’s what you’ll find when you work with an attorney from Marquez & Herrick-Stare, LLC when you are dealing with some of the most difficult issues impacting your personal life.
- Dissolution of Marriage – we know dissolving a marriage is difficult whether you’ve been married a few years or a couple of decades. We will provide you with the representation you need through the entire family court process.
- Parental Rights – protecting your parental rights in Colorado is imperative. Whether you are facing challenges to visitation or you are dealing with issues with other issues including modifying visitation rights you can count on us to always take the best interest of your children into consideration.
- Child Custody & Support – Colorado does not recognize joint custody or sole custody, instead there is a process by which the parents take joint responsibility for the well-being of children. There are specific guidelines used by the courts to calculate support to ensure the child is getting the same level of financial support they would have if the parents still lived together.
- Adoption – it is never a good idea to go through the adoption process without a skilled family attorney by your side. Your entire life will be put under a microscope and we can help make sure your rights are protected during the entire process as well as ensure all legal requirements of adoption are met.
- Paternity – whether you are a father who is trying to establish a relationship with your child who lives in the Salida, Colorado area or you are a mom who wishes to hold a father responsible, we can help with a range of paternity issues.
The family law attorneys at Marquez & Herrick-Stare, LLC understand family law matters are emotionally challenging and we will do everything possible to help make this process as simple as possible. Contact us today for all your family law needs.