Regardless of how much you trust a written contract, sometimes things go terribly wrong. When a dispute cannot be settled outside of court, it may be necessary to work with an attorney who can help you file a civil lawsuit to ensure you do not suffer a financial loss.
- Contract Disputes – when someone violates the terms of a contract and you suffer a monetary loss we can help you recover. We will represent your interests aggressively in court and make sure you do not suffer long-term harm because of a dispute over a contract.
- Land Disputes – land disputes arise in many different ways. A few of these are:
- facing issues with a neighbor over a property line, or
- you are landlocked and need to gain access to your property, or
- or you have issue with an easement on your property, or
- someone is claiming ownership of your mining claim,
- We understand how the law applies to your property rights. We will preserve your rights to your land and help present a case in court to show why you should be granted the rights to your property.
- Construction Defects – builders, engineers and architects can be held liable when your home or commercial property has design flaws or other problems including leaky ceilings, cracked walls and foundations and more. These conditions can jeopardize safety and diminish the value of the property and someone should be held accountable for the mistakes that cause these defects.
While some disputes can be settled outside of court, when someone who is wrong digs in their heels and refuses to accept responsibility, you need an aggressive attorney who will protect your rights. That’s when you should contact Marquez & Herrick-Stare, LLC for help. We have years of experience protecting the rights of our clients.